4 C Flour
1 tsp Salt
1/2 C Sugar
2 tsp Baking Powder
2 C Milk
Take a piece and form it into a ball and smash it down flat as you can get it.
Heat oil in pan and when the oil starts moving on it's own, add one doughy scones at a time. Cook on each side until both sides are nice and browned. I flipped mine a couple of times just to make sure they were cooked all the way through.
Remove from oil and place on a plate covered with paper towels to absorb the extra grease.
I halved the recipe the time and made 3 really big scones and it worked really good!
1 pound ground hamburger
1 package taco seasoning mix
1 can re-fried beans
1 avocado, sliced
Salsa or a large tomato, diced
1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1 cup shredded lettuce
Small can diced olives
Sour cream
Start by making the scones and setting them aside.
Brown meat; Drain and add taco seasoning
Pile on all the fixings on top of the scone. This is the order I went in; re-fried beans, taco meat, lettuce, cheese, salsa, olives and salsa.
4 comments:
WOW!! This looks so yummy! Thanks for the great recipe tiff!
~Morgan
Meet Virginia!
Meet Virginia!
Meet Virginia!
This looks way good too! My mom just gave me a ton of ground beef, so this will be perfect! We love Navajo Tacos but only eat them at Swiss Days every year :) Your Jumbalaya looks great too!! i'll let you know how I did :)
I love navajo tacos !!! forget recipe books, I've got all the recipes I need from your blog !!
Yummy! Your picture is making me hungry!
Post a Comment