5 large potatoes
1 stick of butter
salt and pepper
1/4 cup milk
2 cups grated cheese
Preheat oven to 350 degrees
Wash and scrub potatoes.
Bake for 1 1/2 hours or until soft inside
Cut potatoes in half
Scoop out potato into a mixing bowl, leaving the shell and saving it.
Add butter to the mixing bowl and blend potatoes and butter together.
Slowly add milk until potatoes are creamy
Add salt and pepper to taste
Scoop mashed potatoes back into skins and place on a cooking sheet
Top with cheese and bake for 5-7 minutes until cheese is completely melted
2 comments:
Hey . . .
I was thrown off just a bit when I first saw this dish.
To be honest with you I have never seen "Twice Baked Potatoes" that is not laid out on a cookie sheet. . . . FILLING THE WHOLE SHEET!!!!!!!
Love Ya....
PAPA
yummmmmm. i'm for sure making these!
Post a Comment