Thursday, February 4, 2010

Eclair Cake

1 box gram crackers
2 packages vanilla pudding
1 carton cool whip
1 container milk chocolate frosting


Mix pudding as directed on box. Let it set up completely.
Fold cool whip into the pudding.
Line the bottom of a 9x13 pan with gram crackers. Top with half the pudding mixture. Then line with gram cracker again. Top with pudding mixture. Finish off with lining with gram crackers.
In a sauce pan on medium heat, add chocolate frosting and stir constantly. Take off heat once chocolate is smooth and runny.
Pour over the top of gram crackers.
Place in fridge for 8 hours before serving.

1 comment:

Nathaly said...

I made that for Nick's birthday and everybody loved it! My mom wants me to make that for her birthday on the 14th :)

I used French Vanilla pudding and chocolate graham crackers. I've heard that the cheesecake flavored pudding works pretty good as well.

Related Posts with Thumbnails